Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Over This Last Weekend I.....

You will never guess what i did (Unless my mom told you over the phone) I went to Tahoe.It was so much fun.First we went skiing.Logan , Karli , Tommy , My Dad , my uncle Mike and I all went skiing.Logan , Karli and I and my uncle Mike went on a high one.He told us to go straight we accidentally turned and went down a steep one.I almost made it without falling then BOOM!!I fell face first into the snow.My knee has a big fat bruise now.When we got back we watched Race To Witch Mountain.The Day After we went ice skating.I had so much fun.On Sunday we just hung out at my Uncle Mike and Aunt Renee's house.It was so much fun.We had S'mores.The were delicious.Then on Monday we were going home but, not right away.We went to a Sushi place.Then we were going to see Spy Next Door.We were to late so we saw The Princess And The Frog.I liked it if you want to know what happens to bad because you got to see it.On the Air plane we had so much fun.I was angry because our flight didn't get home until 1:00 in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. It's not chirstmas!Change your backround!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok cant wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami It is not a christmas backround it is a cute fun backround and maddy if you are reading this i was telling cami someting through commenting

    ReplyDelete