Did you all have a Merry Christmas? I know I did.Logan and I were the first ones up.Then Tommy Boy and usually Karli is the first one to wake up ,but she actually slept she was happy.Would you all like to know what I got?Well if you don't TO BAD! What I got in my stocking first was.........
1.Black Raspberry Vanilla Lotion
2.Hippo Littlest Pet Shop
3.Movie Ticket to the Alvin and the chipmunks the Squeakle
4.A Movie
5.3 bags of pop rocks
6. 3 packs of Air Heads
Now here is my presents I got........
1.Littlest Pet Shops A Bunch
2.Tee-shirt from Tommy Boy
3.Jeans
4.Magnetic Littlest Pet Shop Book
5.from santa A skitter car (you put your feet in front by the steering wheel and go down hill)
6.From santa a gift card to build a bear
7.A awesome watch (water proof)
Did you have a Merry Christmas like me?I hope you did.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment