Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dan & Marla

A couple weeks ago (I know I am posting this late and here's the worst part NO PICTURES Bad Maddy!) our friends Dan and Marla came. They're my parents friends really, But we had fun! The Saturday they were here the girls got pedicures while the boys went out and rode ATVs. We ate out at fancy restaurants, and my favorite BOWLING!!!! Man , I wish we got picture of that , but anyway we got 2 lanes one for the kids and one for the adults. We played 2 games! Tommy won the first game for the kids. Dan won both games for the adults (how cool is that).
The winner for the second game for the kids was..... Me! I thought I would lose but nope! We had Ice Cream after! Yum! We had an amazing time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment