It has been FOREVER!!!!!
I haven't posted in a long time!!! So lets get started with my update I think everyone knows about this one
1. Moving to Arizona! I just love this place!!!!
It may be hot unless you have a pool! Its so fun! I have made friends and having fun with my family! One thing I don't like about Arizona is the worst thing of all! :( My moms not here with us. She has to finish school in New Mexico,But shes visiting now! She also came to visit in June for
a. Tommy's B-day Party
b. Baby shower for Aunt Kendra and Baby Eisley!
We Got Pedicures! And it was fun!
Then my dad, Tommy, and I drove down to New Mexico to visit my mom! We saw all our friends! Ashley, Beth, Travs, Hannah, Braxton, Grayson, Cute Teigen, Little Addy, and Chubby Chaser! I had an awesome time! We went Swimming with my BFFs Hannah and Braxton! I had fun!
So 4th of July is tomorrow bu that's a whole different post! Bye!
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey maddie i miss u a lot i cant wait to see if my dad gets the job and if he does than we will be close tell karlie tommy logan and your parents i miss them to cross your fingers hopefully i see u soon :)its my b_day
ReplyDelete