First of all I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!!!! It's been so long!! I also noticed I rarely post, but when I do its always a huge update!! Second and yes its been so long Christmas........ Maddy Maddy Maddy........ :/
1. An IPod Touch
2. (From my grandma) An Aeropostale jacket
3. A travelsized blanket
4. a new pair of shorts
5. an Aeropostale Shirt
6. Pajamas on Christmas eve
7. (family gift) Tetherball Pole!!
8. Piggy calender for 2012
9. a hair dryer
1o. A duffle bag (zebra stripes) that says Madison on it.
11. a travel bag thats brown and says Madison on it in pink.
12. Stuff in my stocking
13. The best Christmas Ever!!!!!
Lets Skip Ahead a Couple Months.................
My Bday!
For my bday I went shopping and got a couple things........
1. 2 shirts
2. sweat pants
3. boots
4. a bday party!!!!
I got some cool stuff from my bday party also
1. I got to see The Lorax
2. Scripture Case and Coin Purse ( Homemade from my friends mom) :)
3. Some Cute Littlest Pet Shops
4. A target gift card
5. An Aeropostale Giftcard
6. Some Amazing Carrot Cake!!!!!!!
Now For Spring break in Arizona!!!
Of course we had Bahama Bucks!! :D
We also went to the zoo , but the day before I was in the ER.
You have probably either seen my moms blog or have just heard about it but sure
enough I broke my arm...... :(
enough I broke my arm...... :(
But now its in a pink cast!!
Now skip even farther to....well today EASTER!
I got some pretty cool things!
1.Hunger Games Tribute Guide
1.Hunger Games Tribute Guide
2.Hula Hoop
3.Candy... Lots and lots of candy!
4.Easter Egg Hunt!
Also I am so happy because were moving away from New Mexico to Arizona!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I hope you enjoyed my update!! Happy Easter!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment