Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trip To California

This Is Cambrie In The Picture! Shes Another One we saw in California! We had a picnic with her and her sister Jade!


This is Cambries Sister Jade (With The Shirt That Says Take Pride) Ally Is The Other One Karli Was Talking To!




This is my Friend Daryn! I couldnt find any good picture of her so I used this one!














This is my friend Cami! She is blowing up two balloons in this picture.







We went to California and we had so much fun! We went to a place called Knights Ferry! It was so much fun. We caught alot of frogs there! On our drive there and our drive back we ate at a place called Sals! It was so good! We saw alot of our old friends! Some people I didn't recognize. We also had a BBQ in our friends backyard and alot of people came from their church and all of the people I knew. Some

No comments:

Post a Comment