Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter Fun!

Long time since I blogged I just havent had the right time! Now I can blog about Easter! I hope you have had a Happy Easter Because I did! I got ..........
1) Candy (Every Kids Dream)
2) A New Bike Helmet (Safety First)
3)Littlest Pet Shops (Collectables)
4) Money
5) Nutter Butters
6) A Wonderful Time With Family (Best Of All)

Thats All I Can Think Of...... I hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday I know i did!!!

1 comment:

  1. u wanna here my dream I wish that three plane tickets appear under my pillow from the Plane fairy and I wish that they would say Trip from NM to CA.So then I would 1st of all call you, Karli, And your Mom and say that you guys are getting a FREE vacation and it's the Plane Fairy's Treat (then I would here screams and your mom would say Karli Maddy get down her then more screams) Then I would stick the tickets in an envolope and send it to you guys. But what sucks is that's just a dream! :(
    I HAD A DREAM (I want there to be a plane fairy really really really BAD) Love you Maddie

    ReplyDelete