When I was little and people would ask me my name, I couldn't say Madison. Instead I would say Sassison. So my family started calling me Sassy for short and the name has stuck. But the name also fits.
It's a good thing I checked your mom's blog again today or I would have missed the announcement of your blog! I was hoping she would have pics of some of those yummy sugar cookies she made, but no. Maybe you can accomodate me!
My name is Madison Skinner I have 1 sister Karli. 2 Brothers Logan and Tommy.I have a mom named Kristin a dad named Landon. Then there is our family dog Lulu she is a chihuahua.
It's a good thing I checked your mom's blog again today or I would have missed the announcement of your blog! I was hoping she would have pics of some of those yummy sugar cookies she made, but no. Maybe you can accomodate me!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDelete